Elle Magazine November 2014

By | Tuesday, October 28, 2014 Leave a Comment

This month's Elle Magazine featured 5 different covers with 5 different actress for the annual Women in Hollywood issue. I'd seen the versions with Elizabeth Banks and Tina Fey on the cover at the grocery store, so when I got my copy in the mail I was floored by this absolutely gorgeous picture of Gugu Mbatha-Raw! Not only am I a huge fan of her acting but I'm totally in love with her makeup here! 

The glossy eyelid trend is something I've been wanting to try, but was always intimidated by. Mac recently released the Studio Eye Gloss collection and even though I've read mixed reviews of the eye glosses, I think its time for me to take a trip to my nearest Mac counter and try them out for myself (any excuse to shop)


Mac Studio Eye Gloss Collection
If my look comes out anywhere near as great as Gugu's I'll be posting it, if not then...yeah, lol.


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: