Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Review+Swatches

By | Wednesday, October 01, 2014 Leave a Comment



I've been a long time fan of Guerlain foundations having previously owned both Parure Aqua and Parure Extreme. They were in a 3-way tie with Chanel Perfection Lumiere as my all time favorite foundations. Now along comes Lingerie de Peau and completely blows the others away!

This creamy liquid is incredibly lightweight with a solid medium coverage that can easily be built up to a full, flawless coverage. The best way I can describe the finish is natural, but polished. The semi-matte formula is the perfect finishing touch no matter how natural or dramatic the rest of my makeup is. My only issue is with the color since I'm between Dore24 and Dore25 (my inner arm is lighter than my face) and have to go about mixing the two to get my ideal shade. Even with this extra step, I still find myself reaching for Lingerie de Peau more than any other foundation.

I purchased these from the sadly now defunct Modnique.com for less than $20 each!


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: